About the Traineeship
- It provides practical learning and is based across Monash’s Melbourne Campuses (predominantly Clayton / Caulfield).
- You’ll rotate through a number of areas within the University (Faculty &/or Divisions), gaining skills and knowledge, improving your understanding of the University environment, all the while being supported by a dedicated Program Manager, along with an Elder in Residence and an Indigenous mentor.
- You’ll earn while you learn at HEW 2 ($51,803 - $53,875 p a) level.
- You’ll gain a Certificate IV in Business.
- You’ll be engaged on a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months.
We’ll provide you with a culturally safe and supportive workplace. We recognise the impact we have on country and encourage best practice in conserving the environment
- You are committed to learning and developing – and growing your career.
- You’re able and willing to adapt to change.
- You enjoy working in collaborative team environments.
- You understand that success doesn’t happen overnight, but with dedication you can and will achieve.
- You accept help when you need it, and;
- You want to be a part of our Indigenous community.
To be eligible for our Traineeship you must be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and be able to provide confirmation of this.
At the end of your Traineeship, you will be well-placed to apply for positions across the University and further cement your career in a World Class University, with a long-standing commitment to advancing Indigenous peoples.
This sounds perfect for me
If this opportunity feels like it was made just for you, please contact us to find out more.