Indigenous Traineeship Program
Your pathway to a career at Monash University. Apply to be part of Monash's Indigenous Traineeship Program.
What's in it for you?
Based across our Melbourne campuses, the Indigenous Traineeship Program allows you to:
- Gain paid employment on a 12-month contract
- Develop practical work skills
- Complete a Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Have the opportunity of ongoing employment upon successful completion of your traineeship
Key dates 2019:
- Applications close: Thursday 14 March
- Interviews: Wednesday 20 March
- Outcomes notified: Friday 22 March
- Traineeship commences: Monday 1 April
For further information, or to apply, please contact:
Yulendj Indigenous Strategy and Engagement Team
Ph: (03) 9905 9034