Campus operations View fact sheet
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in Jakarta and South Tangerang, term one will commence online until restrictions allow onsite education. Our commitment to provide you with an excellent education experience remains our priority.
We will keep our Indonesia campus community informed as the situation continues to evolve and look forward to welcoming you to our new campus as soon as it is safe to do so.
All staff must work from home unless required onsite to deliver and support online education, critical research, and on-campus or virtual operations.
Health advice and safety measures View fact sheet
COVID Safe measures include:
- Staff and students must swipe into each floor using their Monash ID/fob
- Staff and students must scan the QR code displayed at reception (i.e. building entrance) and visitors and contractors must scan in at all premise entry points
- Temperature checking stations are in operation at entry points
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at all entry points and available in all teaching and administrative areas
- Regular cleaning will be undertaken throughout our floors and rooms
- Alcohol wipes will be available for you to wipe down any shared equipment or work areas
- Spare face masks will be available on campus, if required
- Our ventilation systems have been designed and audited to ensure they are effective in controlling COVID transmission
- Well-spaced work stations, and meeting and collaboration spaces, are provided so we can maintain appropriate physical distancing on campus
Please ensure you follow the below COVID Safe measures when attending campus:
- Only come to campus if you are well. If you are displaying even the mildest COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to campus and get tested for COVID-19.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated or have an authorised medical exemption prior to attending campus. Only fully vaccinated staff and students, and those with an authorised medical exemption, are permitted on campus
- Wear a face mask in line with Government directions
- Regularly use hand sanitiser
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing as far as practicable
- Wipe down your desk and equipment regularly with the alcohol wipes provided