Monash students and staff can use the free shuttle buses to travel between campuses.
Shuttle bus stop locations
Clayton: At the Bus Interchange, Bay N (buses to Caulfield) and Bay O (buses to Peninsula)
Caulfield: On Princes Highway, outside Building H
Peninsula: Outside the George Jenkins Theatre
Frankston Station: On Fletcher Road opposite Chisholm Tafe, near the intersection with Oates Street, on the station side of the road
Timetables are subject to change throughout the semester, as services are provided based on demand. For the most up-to-date departure times, please see the tabs below.
Conditions of use
- The shuttle bus services are free to use.
- Staff and students must be able to produce their M-Pass ID on request.
- Passengers are not permitted to bring food or hot beverages into the buses
- There are a limited number of seats; seats are allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Children under four are welcome on the buses if travelling with a Monash student or staff member.
- You must scan the Services Victoria QR code when boarding the bus.
- Please wear a mask at all times on the bus, unless you have a medical exemption.
For property lost on one of the shuttle buses please contact Quinces on 8506 2700 or Monash Connect on 9902 6011
This page was last updated 18 May 2022.