About the conference
|Dates:||14 - 16 September 2018|
|Theme:||Relations between play, learning and development|
Northeast Normal University, Changchun, China|
(see how to apply for visa for China)
|Languages:||Both Chinese and English|
In 2018, the International Research in Early Childhood Education (IRECE) conference will revisit and re-assess our research and knowledge of child development and education in a context of global changes and challenges.
- What are the relations between play and learning?
- Is it learning through play, or play through learning, or both?
- What are the dynamic processes of play, learning and development?
- How does a play-based program engage children with everyday and scientific knowledge to transform their thinking about their world?
- How is early childhood education developing within the context of global changes and challenges?
This year the IRECE conference will focus on inquiry into relations between play and learning in early childhood education from the perspective of scholarly and policy influences.
The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from across the world who work in early childhood fields and promote international exchanges and collaborations through discussion of global issues, challenges and innovations in early childhood education.