Enhance your career: Driving decision-making with data
- 8 Mar 2021 - 31 May 2021
- Open to:
We live in a data-driven world.
It’s predicted that in 2022, worldwide spending on Big Data analytics solutions will be worth over $274.3 billion. That’s because the most important resource in the world isn’t oil, gas or water anymore – it’s information.
This surge in the market means a surge in the demand for data science professionals. People who can derive valuable, actionable insights from enormous amounts of intelligence.
Gain in-demand data science skills – in 12 short weeks
Through hands-on activities and a comprehensive curriculum covering data wrangling, statistical models, R programming, data analysis workflows, data collection and more, this microcredential equips you to:
- read different data formats and use web scraping to collect data
- apply effective techniques to wrangle and visualise data, and accurately interpret analysis results
- design smart solutions to address challenges in big data
- apply modelling techniques and effective visualisation to make decisions with data
- compare and contrast a range of statistical and machine-learning tools
- identify and assess ethical, legal, social and organisational issues in data science
With organisations around the world hungry for information, let this microcredential help you become a professional of choice who can tap into the power of data.
Register for the course before 8 March, 2021 (AEDT).
- Penny O'Sullivan