Meet your future employer
Wednesday: 21 March 2018 6.00 - 8.30 pm
"Did you know that 70-80% of positions are not advertised and candidates are typically found through internal channels?" - Graduateland .
Improve your chance of being hired by connecting with future employers early on.
Come and speak with many organisations that are looking for graduates specifically in IT. Find out about their internship and graduate programs, recruitment processes, industry innovations and more.
- Bring your Monash student ID card for entry
- Make a positive impression by being enthusiastic and show initiative. Shake hands and introduce yourself to representative when you reach their table.
- Practice a quick pitch summarising your skills and experience so you are ready to promote your candidacy.
- Have some questions ready for the company's representative.
- Take notes as a reminder of who you spoke to about what.
- Take the time to send a brief thank you email to the representative you met.