Course advice

Online course progression check

Did you know that you can request a course progression check and course advice online?

Course Progression Check

Before you get in touch…

Familiarise yourself with:

  • Specialisations, majors or minors
  • Credit points you’ve completed, are enrolled in, and plan to complete
  • Your progress in core or compulsory units

Gippsland students should contact the Caulfield campus office for course advice.

Double degree students please note: any course advice regarding the component of your degree that is not Information Technology should be sought from the relevant Faculty (i.e. Business and Economics, Science etc).

Undergraduate and postgraduate students can find detailed course information in your relevant course map or Handbook.