This scholarship is awarded to high achieving students in the Faculty of Information Technology who undertake a 22 week placement with an industry partner. The scholarships provide support to the recipients as they benefit from the industry-based experience gained from the placements.
Total value of $18,000
- $18,000 paid in two instalments of $9000.
- 22 week placement with one of the industry partners of the Faculty of Information Technology.
- The number offered varies based on available funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Performance an interview conducted by the industry partners of the IBL program.
- Eligible students will be invited to an interview.
- Final selection will be determined by a two stage interview process with industry partners.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Current full-time student in any of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Students enrolled in double degrees with any of the degrees listed above are eligible to apply.
- Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and an average Weighted Average Mark of 65 per cent.
|Application and other information|