This scholarship is awarded to high achieving students in the Faculty of Information Technology who undertake a 22 week placement with an industry partner. The scholarships provide support to the recipients as they benefit from the industry-based experience gained from the placements.
Total value of $17,000
- $17,000 paid in two instalments of $8500.
- 22 week placement with one of the industry partners of the Faculty of Information Technology.
- The number offered varies based on available funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Performance an interview conducted by the industry partners of the IBL program.
- Eligible students will be invited to an interview.
- Final selection will be determined by a two stage interview process with industry partners.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Current full-time student in any of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Bachelor of Business Information System
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Computer Science
- Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and an average Weighted Average Mark of 70 per cent, with no failed units.
|Application and other information|