Software and Resources
The optimisation group has contributed to a range of software. Here we present links to tools that members of the Optimization group have either developed, or made significant constributions to.
Modelling for Optimisation
- MiniZinc: A solver-independent modelling language for optimisation problems
- Globalizer: Semi-automatic assistance in improving MiniZinc models (now integrated into the MiniZinc distribution)
- FindMUS: Diagnosis tool for identifying infeasible parts of optimisation models (also integrated in the MiniZinc distribution)
Constraint Programming Solvers
- Gecode: A constraint-programming solver
- Chuffed: A constraint programming solver based on lazy clause generation
- geas: Another experimental constraint programming solver using lazy clause generation techniques
- Warthog: A flexible library of single- and multi-agent pathfinding algorithms
- LazyCBS: A multi-agent pathfinding solver, built on top of geas
- BCP for MAPF: A solver for multi-agent pathfinding problems, using a branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm
- Laboratory of Computational Biology: Collects software for searching and predicting secondary and tertiary protein structures, including:
The Association for Constraint Programming is the community body for practitioners, researchers and educators in constraint programming.