Human-centric issues in cybersecurity and privacy
We are interested in a range of human-centric challenges in the cybersecurity and privacy domains. These include:
- Privacy requirements for smart building and smart home users.
- Vulnerability to phishing and other malware attacks.
- Strategies to mitigate these threats and vulnerabilities e.g. better understanding human-centric issues; better informed consent models; better alerting approaches; better mitigation strategies; and
- Developing proof of concept tools and trialling these tools with partner companies and end users.
- Chehara Pathmabandu: PhD student project
- Devi Karolita (PhD student)
For more information, please email here.