Understanding current challenges with handling end user human-centric issues in software engineering
We are conducting a survey of developers and follow-up interviews to better understand:
- What are the key human-centric issues that they encounter when developing software, especially for "challenged" end users
- What are the more common, challenging to elicit, challenging to address human-centric issues for their e-users
- How do they currently meet these challenges
- Are there current best practices we can learn from and disseminate to the wider software engineering community; and
- What are key practice gaps and challenges that need further R&D to address.
For more information, please email here.