Projects in progress
- Shane Grisby, 'A Multilayered Intelligent, Multi-Attribute Decision Support System for Improving Consistency in Medical Triage'
- Jue Xie, 'Supporting Quality Assessment Processes in User-centred Health Information Portals'
- Irena Ali, 'Formal organisation and informal networks: co-existence for future survival'
- Michael Niemann, 'Expert identification within a verbose online community'
- Hamid Pousti, 'Knowledge management as a paradigm for creating shared perspectives and understanding among healthcare information consumers'
- Bang Nguyen, 'Improving and sustaining Health Information Portals through the exploration of usage'
- Tao Guo, 'Adaptive healthcare portal for supporting chronic disease patients information needs'
- Adel Moslehi, 'Knowledge Networks of SMEs in e-Business projects'