Herzog, Fox & Neeman Internship
Israel (Tel Aviv)
Mid January to mid February
Number of places:
Maximum of one student per year
End of second week of September each year
Herzog, Fox, and Neeman is one of Israel’s foremost corporate and commercial law offices representing leading companies worldwide. The firm was founded in 1972 by three prominent lawyers: the late Chaim Herzog, later to become the sixth President of the State of Israel, Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations, and member of the Israeli parliament; Michael Fox, formerly a London solicitor, known for his corporate work and his legal contributions to the development of the infrastructure, energy and natural resources of Israel; and Yaakov Neeman, author of numerous books and articles on tax law and respected tax advisor to the government and major local and foreign corporations.
More information about Herzog, Fox, and Neeman
Monash Law eligibility criteria
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Laws (or any Bachelor of Laws double degree) or Postgraduate coursework degree in the Faculty of Law at Monash University and have at least one unit of their law degree to complete at the end of the internship program;
- at the time of the internship have completed at least one full time equivalent year of law (48 credit points) and have achieved a minimum credit (60%) average across their law studies;
- have the ability to complete the internship without compromising law studies or examination periods.
- be available on return to commit to marketing and promotional activities, including future use of profiles and reports in marketing material.
Herzog Fox Neeman eligibility criteria:
- Applicants are required to have completed the following subjects with a minimum credit (60%) average
- Contract Law A & B
- Any additional corporate or commercial subjects would be advantageous, but not essential
- Previous work experience in a commercial law area would be advantageous but not essential.
Applications must be submitted by COB Monday 17 September.
- Complete the Faculty of Law Herzog, Fox & Neeman Internship Google Application online and submit your supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to complete your application you will require the following supporting documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of results (download from WES) which must show at least a 60% average across all law studies and completion of all specific units required for eligibility
- A personal statement of no more than one page typed (minimum size ariel font x10 point) showing a proven interest in the work and mission of Herzog, Fox & Neeman.
- Short listed applicants will be contacted and interviewed by the Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships) and then sent to Herzog, Fox & Neeman by first week of October.
- The chosen applicant will be confirmed by Herzog, Fox & Neeman by the end of October
- The successful applicant will be contacted directly via phone and/or email by the Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships)
- All unsuccessful applicants will be notified via phone and/or email by the Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships)
- The successful candidate will be provided with the contact details of the appropriate person at Herzog, Fox & Neeman and they will be required to liaise directly with the organisation in order to determine start and finish dates which must equate to a minimum of four weeks mid January to mid February.
- The successful candidate will then need to register their travel plans through Monash Abroad Portal (MAP) for complimentary travel insurance.
If you would like further information about this internship please contact:
Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships)
Phone: +61 3 9905 3024