Studio Legale Delfino e Associati Willkie Farr and Gallagher LLP Internship (Studio Legale Delfino)
|Dates:||Mid April - Mid June 2020|
|Number of places:||Maximum of one student per year|
|Applications open:||Open now|
|Applications due:||Friday 16 February 2020|
Willkie opened offices in Italy* in 2000 in Milan and Rome, and is now a leading law firm with more than 30 attorneys offering a broad spectrum of legal services to international and domestic clients. Among the Italian offices' clients are small- and medium-sized Italian companies and multinational enterprises. Our practices combine international business experience with our knowledge of local and European Union laws and regulations. The practices focus on private equity, M&A (including acquisition finance), capital markets and securities law, energy, and telecommunications and information technology. In addition to our corporate M&A and capital markets experience, we provide the full range of legal services in tax law, antitrust and competition regulation, financial and insurance markets regulation, and litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
More about Studio Legale Delfino
Monash Law eligibility criteria
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Laws (or any Bachelor of Laws double degree) or Postgraduate coursework degree in the Faculty of Law at Monash University and have at least one unit of their law degree to complete at the end of the internship program;
- at the time of the internship have completed at least one full time equivalent year of law (48 credit points)
- have the ability to complete the internship without compromising law studies or examination periods.
- be available on return to commit to marketing and promotional activities, including future use of profiles and reports in marketing material.
Applications must be submitted by the end of the second week of February.
- Complete the Faculty of Law Studio Legal Delfino Internship online application and submit supporting documentation to email@example.com.
- Supporting documents to be submitted with the online application form -
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of results (download from WES)
- A personal statement of no more than one page typed (minimum size ariel font x10 point) showing a proven interest in the work and mission of Studio Legale Delfino.
- Short listed applicants will be sent to Studio Legale Delfino during the fourth week of February.
- The chosen applicant will be confirmed by Studio Legale Delfino by early March.
- The successful applicant will be contacted directly via phone and/or email by the Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships)
- All unsuccessful applicants will be notified via phone and/or email by the Senior Student Programs Officer (International & Internships)
- The successful candidate will be provided with the contact details of the appropriate person at Studio Legale Delfino and they will be required to liaise directly with the organisation in order to determine start and finish dates which must equate to a minimum of four weeks starting by Mid-April and finished by Mid-June of that year.
- The successful candidate will then be required to register for complimentary travel insurance through MAP (Monash Abroad Portal).
Phone: +61 3 9905 3311