As part of our Continuing and Executive Education program, our valued alumni and their friends have an exciting opportunity to take part in selected Master of Laws elective units at Monash Law for professional development. Our Alumni and Friends program offers all the essentials of a Master of Laws (LLM) unit without assessment. However you may chose to sit the assessment for credit toward a masters degree.
Our Masterclass Program:
- Deepens your legal knowledge across a range of areas
- Gives you access to the experts, including senior members of the judiciary and the legal profession
- Is delivered in an intensive mode (usually five days)
- Is located at our CBD Postgraduate Centre in the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct
- Provides an experience of our Master of Laws (LLM) program at a discount.
Please note, registrants who do not complete assessment and will not be able to seek credit or advanced standing towards a course of postgraduate study later. For enrolments with full credit, please refer to information in Single Unit Enrolments below.
* Please check with your member scheme to confirm how many CPD units you can accrue.
Places are limited and registrations close one week prior for each event.
Did you know that single units are an alternative to completing an entire postgraduate degree? These are open to graduates of any discipline who wish to gain an understanding of a particular area of law or build on existing legal knowledge. It is another way to fulfil Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
Single units are taken outside an award course. More information about the units available can be found on our Postgraduate Single Units page.