How to apply

Currently enrolled Monash students (Domestic and International)

If you are already enrolled in a Monash University degree, and wish to transfer into a Faculty of Law undergraduate degree, please refer to the Monash University page relating to Course Transfer.

International applicants

See application process for undergraduate study for international applicants.

Domestic applicants

Domestic applicants who are currently completing or have completed the VCE (or equivalent) need to submit their application through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) and more information about the application process and deadline can be found on the VTAC website.

This also applies to currently enrolled undergraduate students seeking to transfer from another Australian university to Monash Law.

Single unit applicants

Single units are taken outside an award course. This means that students are not enrolled in a degree program and will not receive an award at the completion of study. See application process for single unit applicants .

Cross-institutional study applicants

Cross-institutional enrolment allows a student from another university in Australia or New Zealand to undertake a single unit or units on a non-award basis at Monash for credit in their current course. See application process for cross-institutional applicants.

Contact us

Postal address

Faculty of Law
15 Ancora Imparo Way
Monash University, Victoria 3800

Contact numbers

For all Future Student Enquiries please contact us on Ph: 1800 MONASH (1800 666 274) or submit an enquiry online.