Other undergraduate programs

Other than undertaking an undergraduate law degree, below are two undergraduate programs that students can undertake:

Single unit study

Single units are taken outside an award course, i.e. you are not enrolled in a degree program and will not receive an award at the completion of study. This option is available to overseas law graduates seeking to be admitted to practice law in Victoria.  More on single unit study.

Cross-institutional study

Cross-institutional study is where a student from another university in Australia or New Zealand undertakes a single unit or units on a non-award basis at Monash for credit in their current course. More on cross-institutional study.