Lacey & Co. The Integrity Group is a boutique firm based in Ballarat, although our fascinating, diverse client base is metropolitan, national & international. We:
- provide legal advice & strategy on workplace matters;
- provide anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, anti-bullying advice & training;
- undertake investigations;
- provide learning & development;
- provide alternative dispute resolution;
- are the only scientific research integrity legal team in Australia, working with Australia’s leading scientists & with journalists, lobbyists & strategists to seek reform via an office for research integrity &
- have Anon, a whistleblower disclosure service which helps ensure safer workplaces & a safe means for whistleblowers to disclose misconduct.
Your experience will be broad: contact with clients, work that is worthwhile and fun; good food & coffee; an hilarious, smart & kind team.
Our requirements are: integrity, initiative, intelligence & a broad-minded approach to the law in the context of a cross disciplinary team.
We welcome diversity. We practise what we preach here and this workplace is safe, diverse, supportive, flexible. This is not a traditional law firm & our team prioritises safety, integrity, respect.
Excellence is fundamental to us, so diversity is, too. We live & work on Wathaurong land: sovereignty has never been ceded, no treaties ever signed. Our privilege flows from that injustice & our education, work, options & choices mean we need to give back & to build our business ethically.
Lacey & Co. also heartily welcomes students from diverse backgrounds to apply. Students who apply must be prepared to travel to Ballarat for placement days (one day per week for 12 weeks).