Social security matters
Monash-Oakleigh Legal Service can assist with legal issue arising from your dealings with Centrelink. We can help you:
- Apply for review of a social security decision
- Negotiate with Centrelink
- Prepare an application to the Social Security Appeals Tribunal
- By answering questions relating to your welfare rights
- By providing a referral to an appropriate private solicitor or organisation.
Please bring any relevant documentation and correspondence from Centrelink to your appointment.