Equity, diversity and social inclusion
Equal opportunity is fundamental to our legal system, and a guiding philosophy of the Monash Law Faculty too. We believe everyone should be able to work and study in an environment where they’re able to access opportunities equally, and reach their full potential.
Read more about the programs across Monash University that promote cultural diversity, student equity and inclusion.
- Policies and procedures
- Key contacts
- Director Equity, Diversity and Social Inclusion
- Inclusive Practices in Teaching
- Liaison officer for Indigenous Students
- Law Faculty Disability Contact Officers
- Grievance and appeal procedures for Graduate Research Students
- Resources for Female Staff
- Student Equity Officer
- Resources for Staff with a Disability
- Resources for Disabled Students
- Resources for Indigenous Students
- Inclusive Technologies Resource Kit