The Monash Law Chambers also provides a versatile venue for public use and is ideal for groups looking to hire a Melbourne City venue for:
- Meetings, or
Weekday bookings are available from 8:30am – 8:30pm and special arrangements can be made for weekends and public holidays. Catering can also be arranged on request.
- Mish Juganaikloo, Venue & Events Coordinator on (03) 9903 8525
- Tom Crawford - Support Venue Officer (03) 9903 8524
If you are interested in discussing hiring options, or have any questions about the facility, please contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download MULC venue booking form and terms and conditions (PDF, 0.56 MB)
- View venue layout and floor plans
The location offers:
- Three auditorium rooms;
- Nine seminar rooms;
- Two break-out rooms;
- Lounge area;
- Quiet areas for reading and one-on-one discussions;
- Law firm style public foyer for greeting students and enquirers;
- Boardroom and conference room;
- State-of-the-art computer facility seating up to 16 students;
- Wireless internet capability.
For information on postgraduate programs held at the Monash Law Chambers, please contact (03) 9903 8035.