2018 Employability and Graduate Destination Survey
- 31 October 2018 at 12:00 am – 31 October 2018 at 12:00 pm
- developing trends and identification of key points in a students journey. i.e where we can add value to their career development through support programs, extra curricular etc.
- where students attain clerkships and graduate roles, industries and sectors, so we know where the opportunities are.
- how we can support emerging graduate markets through engagement with academics and leaders in the various industries
- when students make the decision to practise law or not, so we can understand the journey of other law students and tailor engagement and support for them.
What's in it for you?
Besides enhancing your student experience and increasing your employability you can go in the draw to WIN 1 of 10 $100 Coles Myer Vouchers!
Survey closes October 31, 2018
Brad Woolstencroft, Senior Student Engagement and Employability Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org