Public Interest Law Careers Guide - Amnesty International
Field of Law
Stage of Career
Undergraduates (Volunteer only)
Information for University students
What sort of volunteer/internship opportunities are available?
Amnesty International is a worldwide movement driven by volunteers. Without passionate, dedicated individuals like you, we would be unable to achieve human rights impact across Australia and the globe.
There are internships available in a variety of fields from admin to activism and human rights casework. There are also numerous volunteer positions.
Whether you have a spare day a week or a day a year, you can defend human rights. Volunteer work is available in many areas:
- Coordinating events and planning campaign work
- Campaigning in the community
- Participating in activist consultations
- General office administration
The following internships are available - these vary, so check the website:
- Volunteer group organiser
- Activist internship
- Community organiser internship
- Volunteer reception and administration internship
- Co-convenor for Victorian schools network group
Contact details for volunteers
Phone (03) 9412 0700 or email email@example.com