Applications for our Semester One 2020 In-house Internship have now closed.
The in-house internship program gives passionate Monash Law students the chance to work on the Centre's policy, research and public education projects. We look for hard working law students to conduct research for parliamentary submissions, research for our associates, write articles for our newsletter and perform some administrative work.
Applicants must provide an up to date CV and a cover letter outlining why they are interested in interning for the centre in 2020. There will not be interviews for internships.
- You must be studying Bachelor of Laws, JD or LLM degree at Monash University.
- You must have completed any of the following (non-negotiable):
- International Human Rights (LAW4155)
- Human Rights in Australian Law (LAW4172)
- Overview of International Human Rights Law (LAW7026)
- Or a subject equivalent to the above
- You must have a minimum Credit (60%) average across your law studies.