Applications are now open for Summer 2018/2019, check back for Semester 1 Internships in February 2019
The in-house internship program gives passionate Monash Law students the chance to work on the Centre's policy, research and public education projects. We are looking for hard working law students to conduct research for parliamentary submissions, research for our associates, write articles for our newsletter and perform some administrative work.
Summer 2018/2019 - Apply now. Closing midnight, Monday 29 October 2018.
Summer interns work 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday) for 3 weeks between Monday 3 December 2018 - Thursday 20 December 2018.
- You must be studying Bachelor of Laws, JD or LLM degree at Monash University.
- You must have completed any of the following (non-negotiable):
- International Human Rights (LAW4155)
- Human Rights in Australian Law (LAW4172)
- Overview of International Human Rights Law (LAW7026)
- Or a subject equivalent to the above
- You must have a minimum Credit (60%) average across your law studies.
Semester 1 (Part time) - Applications open February 2019
Applications for our Semester 1 internship open February 2019. Semester one interns work 1 day a week during Semester 1.