Applications are now open for our Semester 1 2019 in-house internship
The in-house internship program gives passionate Monash Law students the chance to work on the Centre's policy, research and public education projects. We are looking for hard working law students to conduct research for parliamentary submissions, research for our associates, write articles for our newsletter and perform some administrative work.
Semester 1 2019 - Apply now. Closing 11.59pm, Wednesday 20 February 2019.
Semester one interns work 1 day a week (Mondays) during Semester 1 2019.
- You must be studying Bachelor of Laws, JD or LLM degree at Monash University.
- You must have completed any of the following (non-negotiable):
- International Human Rights (LAW4155)
- Human Rights in Australian Law (LAW4172)
- Overview of International Human Rights Law (LAW7026)
- Or a subject equivalent to the above
- You must have a minimum Credit (60%) average across your law studies.