Human Rights 2018
The Annual Castan Centre for Human Rights Law Conference
Conference Speaker Lineup
Date: Friday 20 July 2018
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: The Edge, Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Street, Melbourne
How to register
You may register in one of the following ways:
- Register online (preferred registration method)
- Via phone by calling on 03 9905 3327. Phone orders must be paid for by credit card.
Please do NOT send credit card information via fax or email as it is not secure.
Conditions of registration
- If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute is welcome
- Please let us know names of attendees so we can prepare a name badge
- A service fee of 10% will be charged for cancellations received in writing by 6 July 2018. No refunds will be paid after this date
- Full Registration Early Bird to 16 May - $280
- Full Registration from 17 May - $310
- NGO Early Bird to 16 May - $140
- NGO Registration from 17 May - $170
- Full Time Student/Concession Early Bird to 16 May - $80
- Full Time Student/Concession Registration from 17 May - $90
Deakin Edge is an accessible venue with wheelchair access and a hearing loop. For further information, visit this link.
If you have any queries about the conference please tel 03 9905 3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of our sponsorship brochure, contact the Castan Centre (see above) or to discuss sponsorship options contact Marius Smith, Centre Manager on 03 9905 3386 or email email@example.com.