Graduate Research Degrees

A graduate research degree is also known as Higher Degree by Research (HDR). It is a postgraduate degree which at least two thirds of the work (or 'student load') in the program must be research.

Our graduate research degrees

How to apply

The application process is set out here.  The first step is to submit an expression of interest to the Faculty.


Law Research Services
Phone: (+ 61 3) 9903 8625