Academic Programs and Governance
The Academic Programs and Governance Team supports the Portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) with the development and implementation of quality initiatives and other strategic priorities of the University relating to the University course portfolio.
The Academic Programs and Governance Team is responsible for University wide support services and guidance in all matters regarding accreditation of new coursework courses, course amendments, course reviews and reaccreditations. The team also provides expert advice to support the marketing and publication of the Monash course portfolio.
Find out more
Education Policy and Projects
The Education Policy and Projects Team are responsible for ensuring that the suite of Education policies and procedures are aligned with university strategy, are responsive to internal and external changes, and have a strong engagement with stakeholders and users of policy.
The Education Policy and Projects Team also supports the implementation of Education policy and procedures, quality initiatives, and other strategic priorities.
Monash Centre for Professional Development and Monash Online Education
Established in 2020, we're a hub for professional development programs and online postgraduate award courses at Monash.
Our aim is to capture the amazing wealth of educational excellence that academic staff across the university have to offer, and showcase this to Australia and the world.
We proactively meet the market demand for flexible, life-long learning and provide people with the skills for the career they want, or the skills to keep up to date in their current profession.
We aim to enhance the University's reputation as a leading provider of both traditional and professional development education, and to position Monash as a recognised leader in professional development and continuing education globally.
Monash Education Academy
The Monash Education Academy team is always on standby to help foster teaching innovations, support the pursuit of knowledge, celebrate achievements and offer guidance in support of educational practice.
- Want to know more about enhancing your units? We've got a learning module for that.
- Want to be inspired by a range of internal and external experts? We’ve got events for that.
- Need financial support to travel to an interstate or overseas conference? We can help with that.
- Have a brilliant idea that can create change across multiple faculties? We can help with that too.
Our suite of MEA professional learning modules, events, initiatives and grants is constantly growing. If there’s something you need that we don’t currently offer, please let us know. We're here to support you, your practice and your career.
Call us any time on +61 3 9903 4925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Monash Education Innovation
We create and advance excellence in learning, teaching and assessment through evidence-based design and the transformation of learning experiences, technologies and environments.
Monash Education Innovation plays a critical role in ensuring Monash University is a world leader in education.
In achieving this Monash Education Innovation:
- Innovates with educational technologies, practices, and spaces to positively impact student learning experiences and outcomes at scale and over time.
- Engages in strategic research employing theory driven and empirically evidenced innovations that positively impact on the teaching practices, learning outcomes and experiences across Monash.
- Sustains a responsive technology enabled teaching and learning environment through governance, consultation, advocacy and leadership.