Inter-Faculty Transformation Grant
The Inter-Faculty Transformation Grant (IFTG) scheme supports and champions projects that have the capacity to result in impactful change in education across more than one Faculty. Their outcomes should be designed to contribute something new to educational practice within Faculties and across the University.
The IFTG scheme offers funding at a minimum funding level of $20,000 and a maximum of $50,000 for projects that:
- engage Monash staff in new ideas and approaches to teaching and learning based on evidence-based educational investigation;
- include cross-Faculty (minimum of two Faculties), cross-disciplinary and inter-staff collaboration project bids that will have cross-Faculty impact;
- offer transferability and scalability of outcomes, i.e. programs which benefit student learning within the Faculties involved and transfer the innovation across disciplines and settings.
Application dates for 2021
|Application opening date||Application closing date|
|Monday 15 February||Monday 12 July (11:59pm)|
Application checklist and templates
Before you submit your application, ensure that you have:
- Obtained and read a copy of the 2021 Inter-faculty Transformation Guidelines
- Downloaded the application template
- Read the tips on how to distinguish your application
- Obtained the signed endorsement (included in the application template) from the Head of Department of EVERY member of your team.
How to apply
STEP 1: Read and understand the 2021 Inter-faculty Transformation Guidelines.
STEP 2: Read our tips on how to distinguish your application.
STEP 3: Download and complete the application template.
STEP 4: Submit the online application form (as one combined document).
Note: You will need to obtain the signed endorsement (included in the application template) from the Head of Department of EVERY member of your team.