Have conference paper. Will travel.
We know you’re an innovative thinker in the field of educational excellence. That’s why we want you to share your ideas and initiatives to new audiences both near and far.
To support your attendance at national and global conferences the Monash Education Academy is offering Travels Grants up to $2,000.
If your conference paper or presentation demonstrates teaching innovation with reference to the strategic priorities within Focus Monash then considering applying today.
There will be four (4) Travel Grant Rounds in 2019, with opening and closing dates as follows:
|Round||Application opening dates||Application closing dates|
|1||18 February 2019||31 March 2019|
|2||1 April 2019||19 May 2019|
|3||20 May 2019||30 June 2019|
|4||19 August 2019||29 September 2019|
Note: Travel grants will be offered until the 2019 funds are expended. Rounds offerings are therefore conditional on remaining funds.
Before you start your application, please ensure that you have:
- Completed Budget addressing all selection criteria
- Signed Endorsement form by Head of Department (Supervisor)
- Obtained and read a copy of the 2019 Travel Grants Guidelines
Application selection criteria
Applications will be assessed according to the degree (low/medium/high) to which they satisfy the following criteria:
- Alignment with Focus Education and University priorities
- Significance of conference paper related to higher education teaching and learning
- Significance of event, personal benefit to you, or whether you are making a significant contribution (e.g. workshop convenor/keynote speaker)