Our Learning Management System (LMS), currently known as Moodle, has been upgraded. The new LMS upgrade allows more responsive and frequent improvements to support staff and students in managing their teaching and learning.
What’s new in Moodle 3.7?
Some of the key features made available with the new LMS:
- The Dashboard allows you to sort and manage units, with a range of display and sorting options.
- Improved functionality of forums tool
- Improved functionality of messaging
- Improved functionality of learning analytics and privacy
- Rich media is now supported for student feedback and assignments.
- Boolean logic updated to enable a hurdle function to be delivered in Moodle Gradebook(2020)
- Minor changes and improvements
For more information download Moodle 3.7 Features Update