Our Learning Management System (LMS), currently known as Moodle, has been upgraded. The new LMS upgrade allows more responsive and frequent improvements to support staff and students in managing their teaching and learning.
What’s new in Moodle 3.5?
Some of the key features made available with the new LMS:
- Improved functionality supporting richer content creation, easier unit management and assessment
- Refreshed look and feel that is mobile compatible
- A dashboard showing courses presented graphically, clear progression in the unit by course completion, timeline and orderly list of items with due dates
- Access to several functions that were previously in the Administration Block
- Editing activities now occur through their own gears
For more information download Moodle 3.5 Features Update