Livestreaming scheduled teaching sessions enables you to teach face-to-face and online students concurrently, in real time.
Monash Livestream connects groups of students in different locations and supports student feedback channels to ensure active learning. Online students can view scheduled teaching sessions from their own device, wherever they are, whilst being able to participate as if they were in the teaching space.
- Greater student flexibility - anywhere on own device
- Mitigate need for on-campus class repetition
- Online students can participate
- Responding to increasing demand for teaching spaces
- Scheduled teaching activities continue to be recorded