Assessment and Academic Integrity Policy Module
The Assessment and Academic Integrity policy module has been developed by the Portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), to support staff in learning about the key assessment and academic integrity policy requirements. The module will also be useful in helping you transition practices in order to be compliant with the new policy and procedures, which came into effect in January 2021.
This module intends to inform staff of the policy and procedures governing three phases of the teaching period:
- before the teaching period begins, while planning for unit delivery is underway
- during the teaching period, when units are being taught
- toward the end of the teaching period, when marking is being finalised
Who should complete this module:
The assessment and academic integrity policy module has been developed for all staff who are involved in supporting and delivering teaching at Monash. Such as:
- academic staff,
- teaching associates,
- professional staff engaged in education services, and
- staff who support students’ learning.
Staff are encouraged to complete this module. It’s an easy way to learn about the policy requirements and an efficient way to identify where you need more support.
Through this module, you will:
- become familiar with the directions and key changes of the assessment and academic integrity policy,
- recognise the policy requirements across a teaching period,
- identify the areas where you need more support to understand the policy requirements,
- prepare to adjust your unit design, delivery and support for students so that it aligns with policy requirements,
- gain more confidence in your knowledge of the policy governing courses and units and the part you play in applying it.
This module is structured into three sections, and takes roughly 45 minutes to complete. We encourage you to take breaks between sections, or you have the option to complete the module over a few days, and log you back into where you left off.
For more information about this module or the assessment and academic integrity policy, please contact us at email@example.com