We invite Compass Mentor applications from students who have previously taken part in at least one CURIE program. Students from Monash Australia and Monash Malaysia are encouraged to apply. Becoming a Mentor is an opportunity to share your experience and expertise with your undergraduate research peers. It is also a unique opportunity to become a leader in undergraduate research. You can choose between mentoring a local group at your university campus, or an international group, using online platforms.
As a Mentor, it is essential that you have
- Prior involvement in at least one CURIE program
- Availability for at least one semester
- An outstanding academic record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The capacity to facilitate group work
What's in it for you?
- Develop your leadership, research and communication skills
- Join an interdisciplinary network of high-achieving Monash undergraduate students
- Gain exclusive opportunities to participate in undergraduate research events
- Deliver a flexible though structured mentoring experience to a group
- Make friends and feel supported as you move through your research journey