Maintaining a Mindful Life
About the course
Learn how to apply mindfulness techniques, so you can improve your communication, relationships and emotional health.
Interest in mindfulness has grown enormously over the last few years. It’s no surprise: mindfulness techniques can improve your communication skills, relationships and emotional health. But not everyone knows how to apply mindfulness in daily life.
Building upon the introductory Mindfulness for Wellbeing Peak and Performance, this course will show you how can embed mindfulness into all aspects of your life.
This course is intended for people with previous experience of practising mindfulness and we strongly recommend completing the introductory course Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance before doing this more advanced course.
- Mindful relationships
- Mindfulness and heartfulness: cultivating self-compassion and emotional health
- The big picture
Duration: 4 weeks | Weekly study: 3 hours
By the end of the course, you'll be able to.
- Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques.
- Develop and apply a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective.
- Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques.
- Model a more mindful approach to communication, relationships and emotional health.
- Engage with informal and formal mindfulness practices.
Course developed by
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities, ranked in the world’s top 1% by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It was established in Melbourne in 1958.