You can download a recorded lecture to keep an offline copy on your personal device. If you would like to reuse an existing lecture in a different class/unit, see the Reuse existing Echo360 recordings guide.
- Click Download or Download original. If any edits have been made to the lecture recording, selecting Download original will download the file without any edits.
- Though the Echo360 player can playback multiple sources on dual screens, you can only download one source at a time.
- Select the thumbnail of the source you would like to download. Your selected source will be highlighted in a blue box.
Note: If you select the audio icon, you will download an Audio Only version of your recording.
- Select the quality of your download.
To download recording via Mobile App:
- Log into Echo360 App using your Monash email address and the Echo360 password you’ve created in the above step.
- Select the course you want to access.
- Scroll through the class list to find the recording/s you’d like to download.
- Click on the …button in the top right corner and click download.
- If the recording has a dual-video feed, select whether to download video one or video two.
- Click Download.
- When finished, the class list will note for you that you have downloaded the video and can view it offline.
- The Echo360 Mobile App can be used to view videos offline.
Note: If you cannot see the Download button, try adjusting your screen display (CRTL -/+ or ⌘ -/+)