Pages (Moodle resource)
Pages function as web page, where text and content can be added. You can:
- Embedding HTML content or learning objects
- Create a table to display a unit schedule
- Create a teaching staff profile page with contact details
- Embed slideshows of student work
Create a page
- Click Turn editing on in the top right corner.
- In the topic where you want to add a resource or activity, click +Add an activity or resource.
- The Add an activity or resource pop-out box will appear.
- Click on Page from the list to add it.
- In the Name and Description fields, give your page a title and a description.
- In the Content fields, add content that you want to appear on your page. To embed images, files and media files, see 'Adding and managing files' and 'Embedding audio/video using Moodle media'.
- To preview your webpage scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Save and display
- Once finished, choose Save and return to unit.