Skip to content

Am I in the correct place?


Sometimes what appears to be a legal issue for the Office of the General Counsel may instead be a matter that is handled by another area within Monash, at least initially, with the OGC providing assistance at a later stage if required.

There are three offices within the University outside the OGC which are responsible for the preparation of particular types of agreements:

There are also a number of other areas in the University that may be able to assist you with your matter. These include: