Training and skills development
Data management skills are essential in the research sector and transferable to a range of other workplaces. Monash University aims to offer a range of professional development opportunities - both stand-alone and embedded in the curriculum, delivered through as many channels as possible - that meet the needs of researchers in different disciplines and at different career stages to build their skills in this area.
Monash University Library can offer training and educational sessions on:
- Effectively managing research data throughout the research lifecycle
- Depositing data in a repository to meet funder and publisher requirements
- Sharing and showcasing research data and supporting materials with Bridges
- Bridges for Graduate Research students
- Altmetrics for demonstrating research impact and engagement
Sessions can be customised on request to meet the needs of specific groups within the University.
Please contact your firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a presentation or workshop for your faculty, department, or students.