Monash University Publishing
Established in 2010, Monash University Publishing publishes scholarship of the highest standard across the humanities and social sciences; it specialises in Asian Studies, Politics, Education, Communications, and the study of Australian history, culture and literature.
The press publishes the scholarly work of both Monash and non-Monash authors. To facilitate access to high quality scholarly material, most books are published online for free, often after a short embargo period.
The press's charter:
Monash University Publishing is Monash University's publishing imprint.
Monash University Publishing will add a high level of value to the University by:
- Publishing scholarly work of the highest quality, ensured by rigorous peer review
- Maximising the impact of Monash University Publishing titles
- Representing the breadth and energy of Monash University research interests (while not excluding contributors from anywhere)
- Promoting the free exchange of knowledge
- Playing a coordinating role in the production and dissemination of Monash's scholarly publications, and
- Providing a body of publishing expertise within the University.
Visit the Monash University Publishing website.