Library research session participant gift terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Library feedback session participant gift (gift) is Monash University (ABN 12 377 614 012) (Monash).
- The gift is provided by Monash for participation in the feedback session, which is to be conducted by Monash University Library (the Library) between 12.01 am Monday 22 March AEDT and 11.59 pm Monday 19 April 2021 AEDT (feedback period).
- Information on how to enter the feedback session and gift details published by Monash and the Library form part of these terms and conditions (Terms).
- The gift will be given to Monash University Australia students (currently enrolled), researchers, and teaching staff (excluding Library staff) based in Australia who participate in and complete the feedback session. The gift cannot be given to students and staff of Monash University Malaysia, Monash University professional or Library staff members, alumni, Monash College or members of the general public and/or anyone who resides outside of Australia.
- Monash accepts no responsibility for and reserves the right to reject incomplete feedback session entries or entries not received for any reason. Monash reserves the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the feedback session at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate in the feedback session from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the feedback period.
Entry and the gift
- Entry to participate is limited to one per person and incomplete or multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
- To express interest in the feedback session, entrants must:
- accept these terms (or where the entrant is under 18, the entrant's parents or guardian must accept these terms);
- provide sufficient input to participate in the feedback session, including responding to all questions designated as mandatory to the level of detail reasonably expected; and
- enter your contact details upon completion of the entry form.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- At the end of the feedback session, participants will be emailed a $20 Prezzee Smart eGift Card within 5 business days to the email address nominated by the participant.
- Each feedback session participant will receive a $20 Prezzee Smart eGift Card for redemption for any of the eligible retailer cards in the Prezzee store.
- The gift must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash or an alternative gift. The gift is not transferable and must be redeemed by the expiry date designated on the gift card (if any).The gift cards are subject to the standard card terms, which are available at https://help.prezzee.com.au/hc/en-us
- Monash reserves the right to disqualify any entry/participant or entrants/participants at its discretion at any time. Monash's decision on all aspects relating to the gift is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Monash may request further information from the entrant/participant to confirm the entrant/participant and their entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identification.
- By entering, entrants:
- confirm that any content they submit is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
- grant Monash a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate with the public and otherwise exploit the submission content in any media for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of Monash's products or services);
- consent to any act or omission by Monash that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in the entry; and
- agree to sign any further documentation required by Monash to give effect to this clause.
Notification of participant gift
- The participants will receive their gift within 5 business days of the feedback session via the contact details provided.
- It is the participant's responsibility to ensure the participant is contactable through the information provided.
- Participants will receive their gift through the email address provided. Monash will not be liable for any gift losses if the incorrect email address is provided.
- Monash accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the entry, feedback session or the gift, either during or after the feedback period.
- Without limiting clause 20, Monash makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services purchased using the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Monash is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Monash or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of a gift to a participant. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Monash or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the gift supplied again.
- If an entrant does not provide the personal information requested by Monash, or it is inaccurate or incomplete, Monash may determine that the entrant is ineligible to receive the gift. Monash University values the privacy of every individual’s personal information and is committed to the protection of that information from unauthorised use and disclosure except where permitted by law. For more information about Data Protection and Privacy at Monash University please see our Data Protection and Privacy Procedure. If you have any questions about how Monash University is collecting and handling your personal information, please contact our Data Protection and Privacy Office at email@example.com.
- Prezzee is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- These Terms are subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.