2010 Library Quality Review – External Review panel
An External Panel Review, to verify and report on the findings of the Self-Review, is the second phase of the Support Services Reviews at Monash University. The Panel is convened for a two day meeting to consider the Self-Review Report prepared by the Library in the first phase of the 2010 Library Quality Review, and any other information they feel may inform this evaluation. As part of the review process, the panel may arrange interviews with key stakeholders (for example members of the academic and student community). The purpose of these interviews is to verify statements made in the self review document.
The External Review Panel met at the Clayton campus on 6 and 7 July 2010.
Members of the panel were:
- Anne Bell, University Librarian, The University of Warwick (Convenor)
- Professor Ben Canny, Deputy President of Academic Board and Deputy Dean, MBBS & Head of Program, Central MBBS, Monash University
- Professor Val Clulow, Professor of Business and Head, School of Business and Economics at the Gippsland campus, Monash University
- Professor Marnie Hughes-Warrington, Pro-Vice Chancellor Learning and Teaching, Monash University
- Professor Anne Marsh, Professor, Theory of Art & Design, Associate Dean Research, Monash University
- Lauren O’Dwyer, President, Monash Student Association (Student representative), Monash University
- Andrew Wells, University of New South Wales University Librarian.
- Peter Mathews, Library Planning Executive, Monash University, is secretary to the panel.
Submissions and requests to be interviewed by the review panel were accepted until Friday 25 June 2010