Many graduates find that after completing their university studies they still need access to the Library for information relating to their jobs, roles in the community or personal interests.
By paying a fee, Monash Alumni may continue to borrow material and/or remotely access certain databases provided by the Library after completing their course studies.
Memberships last for twelve months, and there are three options
- Borrowing (Australian libraries) print material only - A$85
- Selected electronic resources - A$85
- Borrowing (Australian libraries) and Selected electronic resources - A$170
*Note, prices include GST which will be removed for non-Australian residents
Applications will be processed next business day
Borrowing (Australian libraries) print material only:
- Only Monash Alumni living who are residents of Victoria, Australia can purchase the Borrowing option. (Alumni living in Malaysia may wish to contact the Monash Malaysia Learning Commons to register to borrow there).
- 30 items for two weeks (journals excluded)
- Check your emails for information about your loans, as you will receive an email alert a few days before the end of your loan period.
- Many items will be automatically renewed up to 52 weeks, providing no holds are placed on an item by another user during this time.
- You won't be able to borrow if you have an item that is overdue.
- Fines will apply to overdue items
- Library membership is valid for 12 months from the date of application.
Borrowing (Australian libraries) and Selected electronic resources
Support and Quick Links
- Comprehensive Alumni Library Guide
- Selected Electronic Resources can only be accessed via this portal
- Monash Alumni Page
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library Opening Hours
- Giving to the Library
- Alumni discounts from Monash University Publishing
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054