External memberships aren’t currently available, until further notice. This includes CAVAL reciprocal borrowing membership, ULANZ membership, and visitor membership.
Our libraries are open to the public. If you’re visiting the library in person, you’ll need to scan a QR code to register your building entry. You’ll be able to use the space and browse our collections. External membership purchasing, registration, and renewal are currently suspended.
Monash alumni enjoy complimentary access to selected databases and the physical collections from 1 January 2020.
Visitors are defined as members of the community who are not
- current staff or students of Monash University [see About borrowing]
- members of other affiliated Tertiary Institutions [see Reciprocal borrowing].
Registered visitors can only borrow from Monash Victorian Libraries.
This membership is not available to residents outside Victoria, Australia.
Support & Quick links
- Comprehensive Library Search Guide
- Searching other Australian Libraries
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library Opening Hours
- Giving to the Library
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054