As of the 7th of January 2021, our Libraries will reopen to the public. If you’re visiting the library in person, you’ll need to scan a QR code to register your building entry. You will be able to use the space and browse our collections. Please note that we're running a limited service and borrowing, membership purchasing/renewals etc won't be possible until further notice.
Monash alumni enjoy complimentary access to selected databases and the physical collections from 1 January 2020.
Visitors are defined as members of the community who are not
- current staff or students of Monash University [see About borrowing]
- members of other affiliated Tertiary Institutions [see Reciprocal borrowing].
Registered visitors can only borrow from Monash Victorian Libraries.
This membership is not available to residents outside Victoria, Australia.
Support & Quick links
- Comprehensive Library Search Guide
- Searching other Australian Libraries
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library Opening Hours
- Giving to the Library
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054