Caulfield Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the university's Caulfield campus. The library has collections strengths in:
- art, design and architecture
- business and economics
- information technology
- health sciences, psychology and social work.
- The temporary entry to the Library is at street level (Level1) from the arcade between Buildings A and B, across from Monash Connect.
- Text only version opening hours.
- The temporary entry to the Library is at street level (Level1) from the arcade between Buildings A and B, across from Monash Connect. A temporary ramp is available for wheelchair access.
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Programs and drop-in sessions
Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers are available for advice at the Research and Learning point in the Caulfield Library, from week 2 through to week 12. No bookings are required.For scheduled times visit the Programs and drop-ins page.
Information research and learning skills programs may be presented by Library staff as part of the academic programs for some units. General programs are also offered at the Caulfield Library. Check them and register online using the Library class booking system via my.monash, selecting Caulfield in the Campus dropdown list.