Caulfield Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the university's Caulfield campus. The library has collections strengths in:
- art, design and architecture
- business and economics
- information technology
- health sciences, psychology and social work.
In addition, all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources via Search and and physical items.
Caulfield, Matheson and Peninsula libraries are open; Pharmacy, Law will reopen on 1 June, Hargrave-Andrew on 8 June. All six libraries will operate on a limited basis - access restricted to Monash University and Monash College students and staff only (ID required). Seating capacity is reduced for physical distancing, and access to print collections may be limited. More information on how we will support you.
Library opening hours may be subject to change
- The entry to the Library is from street level. A lift is available for wheelchair access.
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Advice and support for students
- Please visit We will support you to find out how we can help.
- To access virtual drop-ins, visit Drop-ins page.