Caulfield Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the university's Caulfield campus. The library has collections strengths in:
- art, design and architecture
- business and economics
- information technology
- health sciences, psychology and social work.
In addition, all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources via Search and and physical items.
All six libraries are open for Monash staff and students on a limited basis until further notice. More information on how we will support you.
Note: If you're going to be on campus, you're now welcome to return your library books.
Library opening hours may be subject to change
- The entry to the Library is from street level. A lift is available for wheelchair access.
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Advice and support for students
- Please visit We will support you to find out how we can help.
- To access virtual drop-ins, visit Drop-ins page.