Hargrave-Andrew provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the University's Clayton campus.
For 2019, a large new comfortable and modern learning area has been created for students on the second floor, which greatly enhances the student facilities available at the Hargrave-Andrew Library.
The library has collection strengths in:
- biological and physical sciences
- information technology
- medicine, nursing and health sciences
The Hargrave-Andrew Library also has an extensive Map Collection.
In addition, all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources via Search and physical items.
All six libraries are open for Monash staff and students on a limited basis until further notice. More information on how we will support you.
Library opening hours may be subject to change
Note: If you're going to be on campus, you're now welcome to return your library books.
- Lifts available
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Advice and support for students
- Please visit We will support you to find out how we can help.
- To access virtual drop-ins, visit Drop-ins page.