The Law Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students of the university's Law faculty. Located at the Clayton campus, the library collects in all areas of law, including human rights.
The Law Library's comprehensive online Law Resources Library guide assists students and staff to locate and use key law resources and develop their legal research and academic skills.
- Text only version opening hours
- Library opening hours may be subject to change
- Note: The Law building, including Law Library, is closed for construction until mid-February 2018. Read more
- Lift available upon request
- Accessible toilet facilities in the Law building basement
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Programs and drop-in sessions
Librarians and learning skills advisers are available for advice at the Research and Learning point in the Law Library. A learning skills adviser is also available at the Law Chambers for Law postgraduates on scheduled days.
For scheduled times visit the Programs and drop-ins page.
Library staff teach legal research and learning skills as part of the undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs. Check for programs held outside normal Law unit class times using the Library class booking system via my.monash, using Law as a keyword.