The Law Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students of the university's Law faculty. Located at the Clayton campus, the library collects in all areas of law, including human rights.
The Law Library's comprehensive online Law Resources Library guide assists students and staff to locate and use key law resources and develop their legal research and academic skills.
In addition, all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources via Search and and physical items.
All libraries are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, with Matheson Library open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday to support final assessment preparation. More information on how we will support you.
Library opening hours may be subject to change
Note: If you're going to be on campus, you're now welcome to return your library books.
- Lift available upon request
- Accessible toilet facilities in the Law building basement
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Advice and support for students
- Please visit We will support you to find out how we can help.
- To access virtual drop-ins, visit Drop-ins page.