Peninsula Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the University's Peninsula campus.The library has collections strengths in:
- business and economics
- early childhood and primary education
- health and physical education
- occupational therapy
The library has physical items other than books, with teaching materials and equipment for use by students undertaking Education rounds, anatomy models for students of medical subjects, and a range of occupational therapy assessment tools.
In addition, all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources via Search and physical items.
A donated collection of interest is the Vera Bradford Music Collection. Local music groups can access it by approaching the information point.
All six libraries are open for Monash staff and students on a limited basis until further notice. More information on how we will support you.
Library opening hours may be subject to change
Note: If you're going to be on campus, you're now welcome to return your library books.
- Disabled parking spots are located outside the library
- Main entry accessible to wheelchairs via the pathway entrance to Building L
- Access to Level 2 via lift
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
Explore the Library virtually
Advice and support for students
- Please visit We will support you to find out how we can help.
- To access virtual drop-ins, visit Drop-ins page.